We have seen it before, more often than we can guess, manipulated events, phony confrontations, false flag terrorism, staged mass killings and a cast of characters, financial “titans,” sleazy Washington types along with admirals and generals festooned and bespeckled with phony decorations for imaginary chair bound bravery.
The war began between the holidays, Christmas and New Year. It wasn’t found on a battlefield, not all of it anyway, it was found in boardrooms, the public restrooms where business is done secretly in Washington, and in the Straits of Hormuz. Here is what happened:
The powerful Koch Brothers, whose secret donations control America’s press, not just Fox News and InfoWars, but all of it, television and movies, thousands of internet websites and even comment boards, particularly financial boards where rumors that manipulate markets are spread, started it.
The attack was two pronged:
- Create a phony one day oil shortage by misreporting US production and inventories. That had to be done on a much larger than usual scale because of Obama’s new policy of allowing American crude oil exports.
- Inform paid stooges at the Pentagon to report an incident in the Persian Gulf, either by staging one or, if necessary, even killing Americans and blaming Iran. They had done this many times before as covered in Jeff Stein’s Washington Post myopic on Veterans Today editor Gwyneth Todd. The Pentagon, in 2007, attempted to assassinate Todd, then working for the State Department in Bahrain, and blame Iran.
The oil shortage, 2.6 million barrels removed from the books, drove price up nearly a dollar a barrel.
This combined with an imaginary Iranian missing firing only one kilometer away from the American aircraft carrier Theodore Roosevelt, had a powerful effect for 24 hours.
Saudi Arabia had pushed the majority of their flagging investment portfolio, run to nothing through waste, pouring cash into ISIS and their war in Yemen.
As oil prices crashed to 1970s levels, they moved remaining funds into the bond markets.
These markets had been buoyed recently by Janet Yellen’s treasuries rate interest increase at “the Fed” after a years of cuts that had destroyed the remaining savings and money-market income of American retirees who had not been already crushed by the staged Bush crash of 2008.
In one 24 hour period, thanks to bribes paid to the US Department of Energy and the US Department of Defense, $5 billion in illegal profits in oil and bond futures were realized, this time without firing a shot.
The next day, Iran announced that there was no incident and that the US made it all up.
The next day, financial news announced that the oil shortage was a mistake and the one day rise in oil futures, which also coincided with a $.30 rise in gasoline prices for American holiday travelers.
Another $5 billion was made on gasoline price gouging, prices stayed up though oil prices crashed $1.37 per barrel in minutes.
It gets even better.
Coinciding with a one day short sale of oil futures, the carefully time “buy-back” may well generate up to $10 billion additionally.
On the equity side, the manipulation of oil stocks has to be taken into account also.
Market trends are one thing, but manufactured crises with advance knowledge, particularly when timed with falsified inventory shortages, destroy all market integrity.
Institutional investors who are left out of the game are burned but, representing a more serious threat, dangerous patterns emerge.
The illegal profits from Pentagon induced oil price games are used to buy and sustain control of increasing penetration of American foreign policy.
Right now, in Washington, there is a rush to get onboard the gravytrain, nobody wants to be left behind.
Here is what is being asked to pay for that “ticket:”
- Intelligence agencies are pouring falsified reports into the Pentagon and White House, pushing for increased sanctions against Russia and Iran, coordinating this with deep cover operatives in the CIA and key military commands.
- Operational commanders are preparing a schedule of manufactured incidents. In the past, CIA contractors, a key suspect being Google Idea Groups, working closely with propaganda kings Booz Allen Hamilton, moved Sarin gas through Turkey into Syria, nearly causing a world war.
- Media controllers, not just Rupert Murdoch, working with handlers for the clowning GOP presidential hopefuls, are ramping up rhetoric, both anti-Islamic and anti-Semitic, playing both sides against the middle, while pushing for increased black-white racial tensions in the US, the job of Fox News and InfoWars.
As a minor aside, there are smaller players also, too many to count. Let’s look at one for a second, Raytheon Corporation.
Whenever a plane is shot down someplace, Raytheon has an interest, the manufacturer of the Stinger, Patriot and other missile systems.
Raytheon delivers nearly a thousand TOW missiles to ISIS and al Qaeda a month.
No one ever asks why or how terrorists get regular deliveries of weapons that even some of America’s allies can’t buy without special dispensation from the State Department.
Does this give Raytheon Corporation a reason to want to manipulate events?
Is terrorism good business for them?
How about disappearing airliners?
Is there money in this also?
If they can’t figure out how to profit from this, I can show them how, but I suspect they don’t need my help.
When we take corporation after corporation and intertwine their management, their investors, the politicians they pay off and the collective manipulated events they profit from, and we add this to mass scale oil theft and market manipulation there and the massive fraud in central banks, currencies and the IMF, then war is only a business ploy, something else in the tool box.
Gordon Duff is a Marine combat veteran of the Vietnam War that has worked on veterans and POW issues for decades and consulted with governments challenged by security issues. He’s a senior editor and chairman of the board of Veterans Today, especially for the online magazine “New Eastern Outlook”.
First appeared: http://journal-neo.org/2016/01/09/the-secret-oil-war-has-begun/