Is America the Greatest?
A friend sent me the following entitled “The most honest three minutes of television EVER”: http://www.safeshare.tv/w/UAGOcLSuLX .
A young woman asks a panel “Can you say why America is the greatest country in the world?” One panelist says “Diversity and opportunity”, another says “Freedom, freedom” but the third says “It isn’t” and explains why in “The most honest three and a half minutes of television EVER”.
As a person who has been immensely inspired by the best and brightest of America I must agree with the dissident panelist.
It might have been once but surely ain’t no more, suh.
The Neocon American and Zionist Imperialist One Percenters have trashed much of the world and America with it.
Over 1 million Americans die preventably each year and over 15 million have died thus since 9-11 year in a country:
1) that has committed $6 trillion to killing 10 million Muslims (half of them children) in the Zionist-promoted War on Terror (see Gideon Polya, “One million Americans die preventable annually in USA”, Countercurrents, 18 February: http://www.countercurrents.org/polya180212.htm );
2) that has killed 38 million Asians through violence or war-imposed deprivation since 1950 (see Gideon Polya, “Body count. Global avoidable mortality since 1950”, now available for free perusal; on the web: http://globalbodycount.blogspot.com.au/2012/01/body-count-global-avoidable-mortality_05.html ) ;
3) that has spent $40 trillion on democracy-by-genocide Apartheid Israel (see Gideon Polya, “American Holocaust, millions of untimely American deaths and $40 Trillion cost of Israel to Americans”, Countercurrents, 27 August 2013: http://www.countercurrents.org/polya180212.htm
4) that until ObamaCare allowed 45,000 Americans to die annually from lack of health insurance (with the Republicans forcing shut-down and possible government debt default to return to mass murder of Americans) (see Gideon Polya, “One million Americans die preventable annually in USA”, Countercurrents, 18 February: http://www.countercurrents.org/polya180212.htm ) ;
5) that is leading the neoliberal charge to global climate change disaster (see Gideon Polya, “US to default on carbon debt”, MWC News, 4 October 2013:http://mwcnews.net/focus/analysis/32095-us-to-default.html );
6) that by de facto Segregation prevents a large proportion of African American children from getting a decent education (Google “Educational Apartheid”:https://sites.google.com/site/educationalapartheid/ ) and prevents a large proportion of African American adult males from voting (see Dr Michelle Alexander’s book “The New Jim Crow. Mass incarceration in the Age for Colorblindness”: http://www.amazon.com/The-New-Crow-Incarceration-Colorblindness/dp/1595586431 );
7) that has taken over the mantle of world leader in global imperialism, state terrorism, human rights abuse, mass murder and media mendacity from Great Britain (see Gideon Polya, “Jane Austen and the Black Hole of British History. Colonial rapacity, holocaust denial ands the crisis in biological sustainability”, now available for free perusal on the web: http://janeaustenand.blogspot.com.au/ );
8) and a country whose Zionist-perverted and Zionist-subverted One Percenter government killed about 3,000 of its citizens on 9-11 as an excuse to kill 10 million Muslims from Mali to Myanmar (see “Experts: US did 9-11”: https://sites.google.com/site/expertsusdid911/ ).
Dr Gideon Polya has been teaching science students at a major Australian university for 4 decades. He published some 130 works in a 5 decade scientific career, most recently a huge pharmacological reference text “Biochemical Targets of Plant Bioactive Compounds” (CRC Press/Taylor & Francis, New York & London , 2003). He has published “Body Count. Global avoidable mortality since 1950” (G.M. Polya, Melbourne, 2007: http://globalbodycount.blogspot.com/ ); see also his contributions “Australian complicity in Iraq mass mortality” in “Lies, Deep Fries & Statistics” (edited by Robyn Williams, ABC Books, Sydney, 2007:http://www.abc.net.au/rn/science/ockham/stories/s1445960.htm ) and “Ongoing Palestinian Genocide” in “The Plight of the Palestinians (edited by William Cook, Palgrave Macmillan, London, 2010: http://mwcnews.net/focus/analysis/4047-the-plight-of-the-palestinians.html ). He has published a revised and updated 2008 version of his 1998 book “Jane Austen and the Black Hole of British History” (see: http://janeaustenand.blogspot.com/ ) as biofuel-, globalization- and climate-driven global food price increases threaten a greater famine catastrophe than the man-made famine in British-ruled India that killed 6-7 million Indians in the “forgotten” World War 2 Bengal Famine (see recent BBC broadcast involving Dr Polya, Economics Nobel Laureate Professor Amartya Sen and others: http://www.open.edu/openlearn/history-the-arts/history/social-economic-history/listen-the-bengal-famine ). When words fail one can say it in pictures – for images of Gideon Polya’s huge paintings for the Planet, Peace, Mother and Child see:http://sites.google.com/site/artforpeaceplanetmotherchild/ and http://www.flickr.com/photos/gideonpolya/ .