And what was that very small and very honest mistake, do you remember? She was filmed by the BBC at 5:00 p.m. on 911 in NY, reporting that the Solomon building had collapsed, while it actually remained standing in the live shot behind her head. The BBC cut the feed and the building promptly collapsed twenty minutes later, at 5:20 p.m.
The BBC said that the reason the interview had ended abruptly was that the satellite feed had cut out at 5:15 p.m. exactly.
Transferring the discussion here from the comments thread below, what strikes me is the chronology for the BBC World segment:
1. Anchor opens with specific question about the Salomon, even saying it has “also” collapsed;
2. She’s standing on the wrong side of the camera for such a shot because she’s obscuring the Salomon;
3. She answers in general about the WTC and how it’s been completely sealed off etc. but never really addresses the Salomon directly, which is clearly the intent of BBCW in this segment. So Dearieme’s contention that she just didn’t know which building was which holds water;
4. The anchor comes back to this specific building having collapsed and still she doesn’t address that;
5. The ticker though repeats that it has collapsed;
6. They then suddenly lose the feed;
7. Five minutes later, the building collapses, off-air.
So she appears not to know one building from another but those who prepared the report do and it’s repeated and repeated. Actually, in my own little bit of going into the future, today’s 13:00 post:
… which clearly you can’t view because 13:00 hasn’t yet come at the point of writing this, quotes an interview with the owner of that building who said he was bringing it down that afternoon. In the clip, you hear explosions at the base.
I’ll continue this at 13:00.
The article is obtained from Global Research.