Los Angeles, June 5 – “The US courts have descended to a level of corruption that has not been seen in over a century,” claim William Windsor, of LawlessAmerica.com [i] and Joseph Zernik, of Human Rights Alert (NGO). [ii] Detailed evidence, produced by Windsor and Zernik, has been forwarded to hundreds of professor in top US law schools, documenting large-scale fraud in the electronic record systems of the US courts, PACER and CM/ECF. [iii,iv]
- By the United Nations official Staff Report, as part of 2010 UPR (Universal Periodic Review) of Human Rights in the United States.
- By law enforcement and computer science experts.
- In peer-reviewed scholarly papers published in an international computer science journal with an Editorial Board listing scholars from six European nations and Canada.
- In presentations for peer-reviewed international scholarly computer science and criminology conferences.
However, Windsor and Zernik hope to obtain opinions on the matter also by US law professors.
According to Windsor and Zernik, conditions that have emerged in the US justice system in the decade since the systems were implemented in the courts are unprecedented in any modern “Western Democracy.” “It is not reasonably possible that any competent, well qualified US judge, from the district courts to the US Supreme Court, or any competent law professor is not aware of what is taking place in the US courts. Yet, we are not aware of a single US judge or law professor, who protested the alleged fraud and extortion committed on the People in the US courts.”
Windsor and Zernik hope that they will be able to obtain at least one opinion of a US law professor, either reaffirming or refuting their claims of fraud in PACER and CM/ECF.
“The situation is unprecedented, since the systems were universally implemented by the Administrative Office of the US Courts. Therefore, the resulting conditions are not sporadic. Instead, implementation of these invalid record systems in the US courts undermines the foundation of the US Constitution, which the US judges have a unique role in protecting.”
Windsor and Zernik believe that if the US Constitution is restored, there would be a need to establish a Truth and Reconciliation Commission on the US judges. Truth and Reconciliation Commissions have been set up by other nations after emerging from periods of internal unrest, civil war, or dictatorship. [vii]
“It is simply impossible to impeach so many US judges at once,” they conclude.
The evidence and requests for opinions have also been forwarded to the American Bar Association.
The American Bar Association’s motto is “Defending Liberty, Pursuing Justice” and a stated goal is “To Advance the Rule of Law.”
[ii] Human Rights Alert (NGO)
[iii] 11-06-03 The case of William Windsor: Alleged racketeering in the US Court, Northern District of Georgia, is enabled by the large-scale fraud in the electronic record systems of the US Courts (PACER and CM/ECF)
[iv] 11-06-02 DRAFT Request for US Attorney General Eric Holder’s investigation of Integrity, or lack thereof, of electronic record systems of the US courts
[v] Simulated Litigation, Simulated Minutes, Orders, Judgments, Dockets are used here in the sense established in the Texas Penal Code:
Texas Penal Code
32.48. SIMULATING LEGAL PROCESS.
(a) A person commits an offense if the person recklessly causes to be delivered to another any document that simulates a summons, complaint, judgment, or other court process with the intent to:
(1) induce payment of a claim from another person; or
(2) cause another to:
(A) submit to the putative authority of the document; or
(B) take any action or refrain from taking any action in response to the document, in compliance with the document, or on the basis of the document.
(b) Proof that the document was mailed to any person with the intent that it be forwarded to the intended recipient is a sufficient showing that the document was delivered.
[vi] 11-05-08 Joseph Zernik, PhD, Biographical Sketch
[vii] Truth and Reconciliation Commission
Human Rights Alert (NGO)
Human Rights Alert is dedicated to discovering, archiving, and disseminating evidence of Human Rights violations by the justice systems of the State of California and the United States in Los Angeles County, California, and beyond. Human Rights Alert focuses on the unique role of computerized case management systems in the precipitous deterioration of the integrity of the justice system in the United States.
Flag Counter: 119
Total Reads: 449,060
Total Item Views: 361,338
WHAT DID THE EXPERT SAY ABOUT THE CURRENT FINANCIAL CRISIS?
* “…a system in which only the little people have to obey the law, while the rich, and bankers especially, can cheat and defraud without consequences.”
Prof Paul Krugman, MIT (2011)
WHAT DID THE EXPERTS SAY ABOUT THE JUSTICE SYSTEM IN LOS ANGELES COUNTY, CALIFORNIA?
* “…judges tried and sentenced a staggering number of people for crimes they did not commit.”
Prof David Burcham, Dean, Loyola Law School, LA (2001)
* “This is conduct associated with the most repressive dictators and police states… and judges must share responsibility when innocent people are convicted.”
Prof Erwin Chemerinsky, Dean, Irvine Law School (2001)
* “Innocent people remain in prison”
* “…the LA Superior Court and the DA office, the two other parts of the justice system that the Blue Panel Report recommends must be investigated relative to the integrity of the system, have not produced any response that we know of…”
LAPD Blue Ribbon Review Panel Report (2006)
WHAT DID THE EXPERTS SAY ABOUT THE JUSTICE SYSTEM IN CALIFORNIA?
* “…corruption of the courts and the legal profession and discrimination by law enforcement in California.”
United Nations Human Rights Council Staff Report (2010)
WHAT DID THE EXPERTS SAY ABOUT THE STATE COURTS IN THE UNITED STATES?
* “On July 26, 2010, Laurence Tribe, Senior Counsel for the United States Department of Justice, Access to Justice Initiative, delivered an important speech to the Conference of Chief Justices, challenging them to halt the disintegration of our state justice systems before they become indistinguishable from courts of third world nations.”
Prof Laurence Tribe, Harvard Law School (2010), per National Defender Leadership Institute (2010)
WHAT DID THE EXPERTS SAY ABOUT THE SUPREME COURT OF THE UNITED STATES?
* “More than 100 law professors have signed on to a letter released today that proposes congressional hearings and legislation aimed at fashioning “mandatory and enforceable” ethics rules for Supreme Court justices for the first time. The effort, coordinated by the liberal Alliance for Justice, was triggered by “recent media reports,” the letter said, apparently referring to stories of meetings and other potential conflicts of interest involving Justices Antonin Scalia and Clarence Thomas among others.”
More than 100 law professors, as reported by the Blog of the Legal Times (February 2011)
WHAT DID CHIEF JUDGE OF THE US COURT OF APPEALS, 5TH CIRCUIT, SAY ABOUT THE US JUSTICE SYSTEM?
* “The American legal system has been corrupted almost beyond recognition…”
Chief Judge, US Court of Appeals, 5th Circuit, Edith Jones, speaking before the Federalist Society of Harvard Law School (February 2003)
WHAT DID THE CHAIR OF THE SENATE JUDICIARY COMMITTEE SAY ABOUT THE US JUSTICE SYSTEM?
* In a speech in Georgetown University, Senator Leahy, Chair of the Senate Judiciary Committee called for a “Truth and Reconciliation Commission” on the US Department of Justice.
Transcript of Senator Leahy speech (2009)
(see all “NAD” links)
There is A Conspiracy, and it is manifested and discoverable
by any diligent study of American History, dating at least
from the end of the American Civil War:
For example, both State and Federal Governments have fraudulently
re-classified most Americans into a bogus class known as “federal citizens”.
But, that second, inferior class did not exist prior to the Civil War, and
that second, inferior class is still not eligible to serve in the U.S. Senate,
the House of Representative, or the White House.
Moreover, an obvious “Sea Change” occurred throughout the Federal Judiciary
on June 25, 1948, when Congress was duped into approving an
unlawful switch from constitutional courts to legislative tribunals, where
fundamental Rights are now treated as “options” and not as “mandates”:
(drafted by this author, for a litigation trainee)
And, that same “Sea Change” was also attempted in the Federal Criminal Code —
using the exact same ruse: an “Abrogation Clause” that obviously violates
Separation of Powers and the ex post facto Prohibition in the Constitution:
And, this continues to persist, despite a correct Supreme Court holding
that Rules of Court may not expand or restrict original jurisdiction
conferred by Acts of Congress!
/s/ Paul Andrew Mitchell, B.A., M.S.
Private Attorney General, 18 U.S.C. 1964
http://www.supremelaw.org/index.htm (Home Page)
http://www.supremelaw.org/support.policy.htm (Support Policy)
http://www.supremelaw.org/guidelines.htm (Client Guidelines)
http://www.supremelaw.org/support.guidelines.htm (Policy + Guidelines)
All Rights Reserved without Prejudice
Wanted! One courageous US law professor to opine on evidence of racketeering in the US courts!
Detailed evidence has been forwarded to hundreds of top US law professors and the American Bar Association, seeking their opinion on the integrity, or lack thereof, in the electronic record systems of the US courts. The claim is that through fraud in the systems, US judges established a racketeering enterprise. The systems have been in place for about a decade now. Yet no evidence has been discovered yet of a single US judge or US law professor, who protested the apparent fraud and extortion in the US courts.